I really need to start thinking up more clever names for these things.
This name is so plain. So blah.
So unlike all of the AMAZING QUESTIONS we are going to explore!
Without further ado, here are your questions!
- How can I have a relationship with God?
- So who the heck are Adam and Eve? All I know is that the story includes an apple and snake. Besides that, I am CLUELESS.
- When people talk about Jesus sometimes..I’ve noticed they call him “God.” Why?
- Can all religions be correct and just worship one God in different ways? If so, does it matter how I worship God?
- Is attending church on sundays necessary, so long as I try to live my life in a moral manner?
- If I live my life justly, with a love for the people and things around me but do not recognize God, would this stop me from entering heaven?
- Who made/how was the Bible made?
- How did “they”(bible makers/creators) come up with the names for like…the different chapters?
- Why do people argue about whether or not Jesus died for our sins, where he died, when, how it happened, etc?
- Does the Bible say where humans and everything came from?
- If we were all made in God’s image then why so we all look so different?
- God, or Jesus, or both, I don’t know, planned our lives before we lived it. So why would he make people lead miserable lives?
- I don’t understand how being gay/lesbian/bisexual is “sinning” or why they are “going to Hell.” I think it just says a man laying with a man is wrong in the Bible, I’m not so sure though. Boys lay together at sleep overs, they lay together in boyscouts. They lay together, side by side.
Just so you know:
- All questions are donated. The founding contributors are Brandi and friends.
- You are welcome to send in questions too. Really. I will take those questions off your hands.
- The numbers do not mean much. They are pretty much there to make this look legit. If there is a burning question which needs our attention, it will be bumped up. We are going to get ’em while they are hot!
Thank you for contributing to the Question Bank.
Nope, I don’t like that name either.